By getting strong buying signals from Asian and USA market Indian equity market also start its trading on a bull note today. But equity market pared all gains after rising over 100 points in early trade. Now Sensex is trading at 25460 down by 28 points and trading on a range bound. on the other hand Nifty is also trading on a flat trend. NSE Nifty is at 7807 down by 7 points.
Top Stocks To Buy Sell Today
A negative impact of news of delay in monsoon will also affect the market. In this case investors are advised to invest in Tata Steel, SBI, Bank of Baroda, Prism Cement, M & M Financial to make some good earnings.
Here are some selected stocks for today’s trading as Top stocks to buy or sell today
- Tata Steel Sell today for target of Rs. 312, Stop loss at Rs. 328
- SBI Sell for today for target Rs 178, Stop loss at Rs 188
- Sell Bank of Baroda to get the target level of 140 and Stop loss at 158
- Buy Prism Cement for intraday trading target at 96 and put stop loss at 90
- Buy M & M Financial for 2-3 days target level of 315, keep stop loss at 290
- KEC International Buy for the day to get the target level of 140, stop loss at 126
- Buy Bajaj Corp, Trading target at 425 for short term, Stop loss at 385