A recommendation is proposed to impose Anti Dumping Duty on the import of Cold Rolled products. This action will give big benefits to the steel manufacturing companies like SAIL and JSW Steel. Both Cell and JSW stocks are trading with minor hike, but expected to rise high today.
The board of Fortis Healthcare has approved the demerger. A restructuring panel is made to raise the 5000 crore fund. Company’s stock took a big jump after the approval and currently trading with the hike of 0.50%.
Oberoi Realty may create a joint venture with Morgan Stanley and GIC to build malls. Oberoi Realty has already gained 1% hike in the morning and this new deal will boost up the Oberoi Realty’s stock.
Stocks To Buy Today
The market is seeing a sharp decline before US central bank the Federal Reserve’s meeting on June 14-15. In the last five trading sessions, the Sensex was down by about 1.5 per cent. Today also Indian equity market has open with a zig zag trend after a sharp fall on Monday’s trading. BSE Sensex is trading at 26420 with a marginal gain of 25 points while Nifty is trading at 8115 with a gain f 5 points. Industries experts beleive that the metal stocks and private banks may face a sharp decline in upcoming trading session. So one can sell these stocks for good profit in it.
Here we have brought some safe stocks to buy or sell today. Our experts beleive that these stocks are good to buy or sell for today’s trading. Please have a look on our Stock Intraday Tips for Today.
Stock Intraday Tips for Today: 14th June
- Buy IGL for target level of 650 and keep a strict stop loss at 555 level.
- Buy KRBL on current price to get the target of 320 in 2-3 days, Stop loss at 270
- Buy Kiri Ind. for target level of 350 and a stop loss at 320 level.
- Sell Bharti Airtel below 343 for Intraday Target of 333, stop loss at 348
- Buy ACC above 1561, Stop loss at 1545, Target level for intraday trading is 1590
In terms of global markets, US markets were closed yesterday. Global markets are showing some good signals. While bullish trading is been seen in Asian financial markets. The Industrial Output of Japan was rose by 0.3 per cent in April, while the experts were expecting a decline of 1.3 per cent in Industrial Output.
Today, Japan’s index Nikkei gained 0.5 per cent and trading around 17150 points. While Straits Times is trading at 2827 points with a gain of 1 percent. The Hang Seng is at 20812 with a gain of 0.9 per cent. While the Taiwan market fell 0.5 per cent on 8494. Kospi rose nearly 0.5 per cent and trading at 1977 level. The Shanghai Composite is trading at 2,880 with a gain of 2 per cent. SGX Nifty is looking bullish at 8213 with a flat gain of 0.25 per cent.
Hot Stocks To Buy Now:
Here are some highly movable stocks which are showing a bullish signals in coming trading session. We suggest to buy these stocks for short term trading. Hot Stocks to Buy Now:
In today’s trading session in the auto sector has seen the most gains. Currently, the Auto index is trading with a gain of 1 per cent. Most gain is seen in Tata Motors and Tata Motors DVR. Both Stocks have trend a growth up to 9 per cent.
The Q4 results come out on Monday has increased the Tata Motors profit by three-fold. While talking about IT and Pharma index, both have seen a decline more than 1 per cent. We suggest to buy Auto Stocks on lower level, Tata Motors stocks on lower level as Stocks to Buy Now.
Market is Choppy.. Where to Invest?
International market continues its downward trend for the fourth consecutive day. Asian markets is also trading low due to fall in the US market. These negative signs will move down the domestic market. Sensex and Nifty have started the day trading with a positive session in early trade. Today’s crucial support for the Nifty is at 7670 and 7620. Meanwhile, the Nifty has a strong resistance above 7720-7770.
Stocks Intraday Tips Today
- Buy HCL Tech for the target level of 790 for short term and Stop loss at 710
- Buy KEI Industries for short term target of 121 and a Stop loss at 66
- Buy Aurobindo Pharma May future for target of 850 and stop loss at 805
- Sell Axis Bank Futures for the target level of 454 and stop loss at 470
- Sell Reliance Capital for intraday target of 370, Stop loss at 385
- Sell SKS Micro for intraday trading target of 582, stop loss at 608
- Sell ICICI Bank for 1-2 trading days target of 204, stop loss at 219
- Sell Hindalco with stop loss at 93.50, Intraday target of 89.50 level
Get more then this.. Get Stock Intraday Tips For day Trading, Stock Tips Today, Intraday Calls Today, Nifty Tips Today, Futures Options calls Today 5th May, Nifty calls Today. All for Free Just Register at Free Stock Tips
January-March quarter result season continuously going on. Especially in the last 15 days, the mid-cap companies like UPL, GIC Housing, Grenuals, Gujarat Ambuja and Navin Fluorine are performing better than expected in terms of Q4 results. The profit has been increased by up to 90 per cent in these companies. So companies stocks has surged by 30 per cent in last two weeks. Experts say that to get better returns investors should invest more in mid cap stocks for short term.
Mid Cap Stocks profit increased in Q4
- Navin Fluorine profit rose by 90 per cent to 31 crore. The company’s revenue has grown by 30 per cent to Rs 189 crore
- UPL profit by rose 25 per cent to Rs 552 crore and revenue has grown by 20 percent to Rs 4340 crore.
- GIC housing finance’s profit rose by 34 per cent to Rs 36 crore and interest income also has been rose by 23.73 per cent to Rs 78.27 crore.
- Everest Industries profit jumped 17 per cent to Rs 12 crore, interest income was up by 7 per cent to Rs. 1313 crore.
Which Stock To Buy Now
Buy Everest Industries
According to the research experts the demand for the company’s products asbestos sheets may increase due to the healthy monsoon. Its advantage looking on company’s volume growth. Eventually the price of raw materials are falling so the cost of product has been decreased. So in this situation one can buy Everest Industries for 6 to 9 day for the profit of Rs. 340 as per our technical reports.