Stocks to Buy Sell Today : 21st June

Equity benchmarks continued to reel under selling pressure, with the Nifty struggling below 9650 level on correction in banking & financials, auto and metal stocks. The 30-share BSE Sensex was down 57.71 points at 31,239.82 and the 50-share NSE Nifty fell 30.15 points to 9,623.35. L&T gained over a percent after sources told CNBC-TV18 that the government sold its stake in the company for Rs 4,000 crore. Reliance Industries continued to support the market, up 0.64 percent while HDFC, Tata Motors, ONGC, Lupin, TCS, HDFC Bank and ICICI Bank were under pressure.

By keeping an eye on every movement of shares, your investment can be safely done. Here we are telling such stocks which will remain in the news today and on which the market will look.

L & T – L&T got an EPC contract worth Rs 287 crores from NHPC . L & T has received an order to make 50 MW Power Photovoltaic from NHPC. Plant will be built in Theni, Dindigul in Tamilnadu and the project is expected to complete in 9 months.

Care / Canara Bank – Canara Bank has raised bids for selling 8.9% stake in Care Canara Bank’s Care plans to sell 26 lakh shares at a price of Rs 1500 per share. The face value of care shares is Rs 10 per share.There is a plan to raise Rs 393 crore by selling part in Canara Bank Care. Canara Bank has raised bids till Friday to sell shares in care and plans to complete the deal this month.

Thomas Cook – Thomas Cook’s Subsidiary Travel Corp has bought 49% of the shares in TCI-Go Vacation. TCI-Go Vacation is a Joint Company with DER Turistic Group.

Kirloskar Oil Engines – Kirloskar will acquire Oil Engine, La-Gajjar Machines. La-Gajjar manufactures electric pumps and pumpsets. This deal will be in cash and it is likely to be completed in 3 months. Kirloskar Oil will buy the first 76% of the oil in the engine, LaGajjar Machines and buy the remaining 24% within next 5 years.

NBCC – NBCC will create a smart city in 240 acres in Ghitorni, Delhi. Smart City will be ready for Rs 15,000 crore. The project is expected to be completed in 5 years.