American and Asian markets fall in the Indian stock market debut today with a fall has occurred. Sensex and Nifty is down 1 percent. In this era of declining Nifty slipped below 8200, the Sensex fell 300 points to the weakness. Sensex below 27,000 for the first time since January 7, 2015 has slipped. Midcap and Smallcap indices too early decline is sustained. NSE in business today is doing business with all sector indices. Auto, media, metals and pharmaceuticals index is down half a percent. However, giant Axis Bank, ONGC, Reliance Industries, Grasim Industries is the stock went up by 2 per cent. Additionally Dr Reddy, HDFC, Aidifis, HCL Tech and Zee Entertainment is one to two per cent.
IT, Pharma, auto, FMCG, infrastructure and metal stocks selling pressure on the market is made. CNX IT and pharma index recorded a decline of 1 per cent. Although Power stocks have seen modest shopping.
Midcap stocks KPIT Tech, Hexaware, Elstom India, KRBL and Indian Bank have fallen the most from 11.3 to 3.1 per cent. Smallcap stocks Orissa Sponge, Aksilia black, Licos Internet gamblers Agro and SRS 12.9 to 4.3 per cent, most are broken.
These are the reasons for decline in the market
- After weak GDP data in the US is declining in all markets globally.
- FII investors remain fearful of mats, the sources say that the income-tax liability on the part of Matt FII investors accounts for 6 years can be examined. The impact on the markets witnessed remain.
- April futures expiry is due to pressure on the Sensex and Nifty.
- Quarterly results of companies, the market is having bad moods.
- The risk of rising inflation fears of weak monsoon has increased again.
Get Free Stock Tips For Daily Trading Sessions