A mixed trend has been seen in the Asian financial market on the first day of this trading week Monday 23rd May. Japan’s Equity market index Nikkei is also trading in red mark.
Federal Reserve is to raise interest rates in June since that Japan’s Nikkei is down by 1.09% in early trading. On the other side other index are trading on green level although they are also facing a mixed trend. China’s Shanghai Composite is up by 0.60 per cent. Hong Kong’s Hang Seng index is showing growth of 0.38%. Singapore’s Straits Times is up by 0.17 per cent and South Korea’s Kospi is trading with gain of 0.22%. While the Taiwan’s index Taiwan Weighted is showing strength of the 1.96 per cent. On Friday, US financial market was also ended with gains.
Penny Stock Tips For Today
- GATI Buy on lowere levels for 2-3 days target of 140 and put stop loss at 126
- Sell Crompton Greaves for intraday trading target of 132 with stop loss at 145
- Buy GSPL as penny stock on CMP for target level of 67, Stop loss at 61 level.
- Buy Dish TV for intraday trading target of 98, Keep strict stop loss at 90 level.
- Sell Reliance Power June Futures for target level of Rs. 45, Stop loss at Rs. 50.50