Equity benchmarks fell further with the Sensex shedding more than 200 points on global weakness. Banking & financials drove the market lower whereas telecom and select auto stocks gained. The 30-share BSE Sensex was down 208.90 points at 27882.52 and the 50-share NSE Nifty declined 56.20 points to 8635.10. Bharti Airtel was the biggest gainer, up nearly 3 percent after its profit in Q2 beat analysts’ expectations at Rs 1,461 crore and margin expansion continued for fourth consecutive quarter. Hero Motocorp rose 2 percent ahead of quarterly earnings.
Today’s Top BSE Gainers : Bharti Airtel, Hero Motocorp, Bajaj Auto, Maruti Suzuki, M&M
Today’s Top BSE Losers : Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, Tata Motors, Asian Paints, Adani Ports
Best Shares to Buy
- JE Energy Europe will sell 42.5 lakh shares in between 27 October to 31 December.
- Bharti Airtel is looking for the options to sell stakes in Infratel.
- Mahindra CIE has issued 1.84 crore preferencial shares ar the rate od 200 rupees per share
- In the second quarter od financial year 2017 the profit of PI Industries has been increased by 77.9% to 101.4 crore rupees.
- In the second quarter od financial year 2017 the profit of M&M Finance has been dropped by 35.2% to 94.8 crore rupees.
Free Stock Tips for Today : 26th October Wednesday
Sell Bharti Infratel below: 370.56 Targets: 365.95 — 361.18 — 356.44 Stoploss : 375.39
Buy Mahindra CIE above: 196.00 Targets: 199.42 — 202.96 — 206.54 Stoploss : 192.52
Buy PI Industries above: 870.25 Targets: 877.20 — 884.62 — 892.07 Stoploss : 862.89
Buy M&M Finance above: 1323.14 Targets: 1331.58 — 1340.72 — 1349.89 Stoploss : 1314.06